Eating these cookie dough balls feels like eating actual cookie dough. But it’s a lot healthier. And they are perfect to still that sweet craving.
Ingredients (for 13 balls)
230 g (cooked) chickpeas20 ml maple syrup10 g coconut sugar10 g almond paste2 tl vanilla powderPinch of salt80 g pure chocolate
- Place the chickpeas, maple syrup, coconut sugar, almond paste, vanilla powder and salt in your food processor and mix until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Chop 30 g chocolate in pieces and stir this through the dough.
- Make 13 balls of the dough.
- Place the balls on a plate and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate au bain-marie and dip the ball in here one by one. This will be easy when you use a fork for that.
- Let the chocolate become hard and you’re done!